Friday, June 13, 2008

What Happened

Do you remember in one of my posts, Wants and Observations, when I said that I had three wants? I decided to realize what has happened to those wants. My first want was for Colin to like me as much as I like him. Well, I don't know if he likes me as much as I like him; he might like me more! He really likes me, and I can tell: "If you hit me, I would cry" even though no one's hits hurt him, "I would never hurt you", "I promise that I won't do it to you" which was said when he was zapping everyone with his new shocker pen. You get the point. So want number one? Acomplished. My second want was for him to chose me over Mary. Well, as you will soon see, that definatly happened. Although my friend thinks that Mary and her friend both have crushes on Colin. Grrr. And my last want? To kiss him. Well, that didn't come ture. But he did kiss me! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!?! We went to lunch and my annoying friends nagged him to kiss me. They were really annoying, and made Colin and I really embaressed by playing Truth or Dare. We both chose truth and one of my friends asked him if he wanted to kiss me. Colin nodded. I turned red. Then she asked me if I wanted to kiss him. I nodded and he turned red. Then I hugged him, because I felt bad. I wispered to him "You could have kissed me then. No one would have noticed". He smiled. A few minutes later, I hugged him again, but this time his lips brushed my cheek and stopped there for a few seconds. I smiled as all of my friends went "awww". I was so happy. It still doesn't seem real. So third want? Done, and happy about it.

No comments: