Saturday, June 28, 2008

His Good Side...

At camp, I've been told by boys that have been with Colin for a while that he has seemed to have gotten aggressive. Which I support. He is pretty mean and violent. Not all the time. Heck no! But every now and then...he gets ugly. I don't like it either. They think that he's trying to impress me. I understand because I guess he got rather mean right after we started dating. They said that he used to be really cool. Like last year and earlier this year. I didn't know what they were talking about. I always think that he's cool. But tonight, I saw his "cool" side. He was casual, seemed comfortable, and very at ease with his brothers. He was so funny, cool, and confident in a way. Every time that we had a staring compotition, I could tell that he like looking into my eyes. As I liked looking into his. I finally got to see his "Cool Colin" side. Which only makes it harder to put him down with many complaints of his meansness. I have to meet him tomorrow. Please.

No comments: