Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Today

Obviously, my friend stayed true to her word and actually had this "party". At 3:45, I cam over to my friend's house to help "prepare". At 4 on the button, Alex came over to join the partay. About 2 minutes later, when Anna was preparing to squirt Colin with a gun, Colin joined us and scared Anna out of her mind. She wasn't expecting him to come so soon, and hadn't finished getting the water gun ready. Olivia arrived shortly after, and the party really started. We were having a great time, till Anna announced that Clare was going to join us. Everyone loves Clare (me included), except Colin. Can't blame him. She can be a bit of a pest (as in endless teasing). He doesn't hate her, but doesn't like her that much. And vice versa. We had a great time together, though. It was a ton of fun. The best part? Clare got stuck in a kiddy swing, and while I went to the back to call my mom, something happened. Nothing big; trust me. I overheard while I was on the phone Alex saying "Ellie's gonna kill you, Clare". What could Clare have possibly done to Colin while she was stuck in a kiddy swing? It turns out that Clare had kicked him a place "where the sun don't shine" as Clare put it. Colin "didn't care", but I hugged him anyway. Normal, I've been hugging him the entire time. But for some reason, I was compelled to do something. I turned my head, and my lips brushed his ear (accidental; trust me) and didn't stop moving until they reached his cheek. And there, I kissed him. I couldn't believe myself. I just kissed a boy for the first time in my life. And no one even noticed.

No comments: