Friday, June 6, 2008

My New Boyfriend

As you can tell by the title, I have a new boyfriend. No, it's not some one other than Colin. It means that our study date went well; very well. Ever since he admitted that he liked me, confirmed that we were going out and I admitted that I liked him, we've been really happy together. Sure, no dates together, but at school he continues to walk me to all of my classes, most of the time we go to recess together, and we are close and getting closer. We hug a lot, and just today, we held hands. For a while. I really like him, and he obviosly really likes me. I have his cell number memorized and he knows my number, too. We promised each other that we would stay in touch over the summer, since it starts for us next Thursday. I think that I'll invite him over for our 4 of July party. Wouldn't that be romantic? The two of us, sitting next to each other, watching that fireworks...the only problem with that is there are also a bunch of other guy friends (well, technicly, Colin's not just a friend) which, at least one of them I know gets jealous easily. Yikes. Oh well, gotta tell or show them sooner or later. Might as well do it then. Provided that he comes...there's another thing that I think he would like to do with me. There's a new movie coming out called Journey to the Center of the Earth in 3-D. It looks sorta scary for me to see alone just with my parents. I bet he likes action movies anyway, and I would love to see it with him...I decided that I will get him a birthday present. Something small, and he's going to be at camp all day anyway, so I'll stop by and leave it on his doorstep. I hope that he'll like it...he probably will love that I thought about him and remembered his birthday anyway. He'll love it, no matter what it is. Right?

No comments: