Sunday, June 1, 2008

Study Session

I refuse to call it a date. Really. Colin and I had a study SESSION on Saturday, because I needed help on my math homework. Well, that's what I said. I think that I just needed to acctualy work on it to get it. Oh well. That was my excuse. Didn't fool anyone. It was worth a shot. Either way, we talked the entire hour and a half. It was really nice. And I found some things out. Mostly useless stuff, but two great tidbits: 1. We are going out, and he liked it that way. Me too. And 2. He likes me. The same way that I like him. Dream come true, right? Well... I am super confused. HAPPY: don't get me wrong. But I am seriously hard-core thinking about how and why I like him. And if I mean it. I would rather not break a heart. Not that I would. I am 99.999% positive that I like him the way that I always have. When he hugs me (half or not), it's the warmest and most conforting hand that I have ever felt. Even when he looks at me, he keeps me in his grasp. I always smile. So don't missinterperat me: I think that everything is a dream. Too good to be true.

No comments: