Friday, May 9, 2008

Wants and Observations

Naturaly, for me there are many wants in life. 1. Colin has a crush on me as big as mine for him. 2. He doesn't trump Mary over me. And number three? 3. To kiss him. NOW BWFORE YOU MAKE JUDGMENTS: I'm not a romantic airhead. And I don't want my dream kiss to be a big romantic one. I want it to be my first. Light, dainty, yet a twinge of romance and lust. I want it to be with Colin. Under one condition: he has to like me the same way I like him. That's my first prioority. My second is for him to hug me. Then comes the first kiss. Ahhhh... Anyway, hehe. That's my list of wants. From him at least.
Observations... Where to start? I think that we should start in ELA class. It's the last period of the day. I tend to let Colin sit down first, so I can see 1. where he's facing and 2. where I will be able to see him. Now I don't get to chose my table. Neither does Colin. That's why I let him sit first: so I can figure out which seat at my table is best to sit in to see him. Then we start. I'm getting hints from Colin that he likes me as much as I like him because we flirt. Even when his back is to me, like it was today. Colin kept looking back at me. And not for a second, either. No. Even when I wasn't looking, I could see him (perifeal vision). Colin stared at me. Then we begin. Every now and then, casualy, I look back at him. We look at each other not for very long. We get embarressed. But before he looks away (I'm usualy the one who looks away first. Sometimes he contimues to look at me after I look away), I shoot him my great smile. Talk about flirty! Then I look down quickly. But he catches it.

No comments: