Friday, May 9, 2008

Colin and Teasing

Ok, so it's been a few weeks since I've last posted. I'll say no more on that topic. I've already apologized in my last post. Which, conveniently, was a couple weeks ago. Anyway, I figured that since Colin asked me out who-knows how long ago (it feels like it's been months), everything was done. Nothing's happened since then. No dates or even mentions. Of course, our class (along with some other people) still tease us. It's kinda funny because at the begining of the year, most of the teasing seemed to be angled twoard me. I did the worst thing possible: I reacted to them. But I got over it. So now, even though the teasing hasn't stopped (acctualy, I think that it's gotten worse), I'm fine with it. Yeah, I still react to it sometimes, but not as badly. Colin does though. He gets super mad. Sometimes it results into fake slaps and things. I find it funny though. He reacts to it in a humorous manar to me. Colin turns bright magenta, and I think that it makes me feel good. Like he actualy has as big a crush on me as I do on him. I don't get my hopes up though.

No comments: